Valentines Day Is A Day Of Love,
Valentines Day is a day of love,No 1 gives me more love than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying love,Will U Be my valentine???? Happy Valentine ..
U R My Love & U R My Valentine…
U r my love & u r my valentine…I do love u & it’s true,I never knew my life without uI wanna live but it’s only with u,Please be my valentine, ..
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.
On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment