Chahat Se Fatah Kerty Hen Logon K Dilon Ko,,
Chahat se Fatah kerty hen Logon k Dilon ko,,Hum Wo Sikandar hen Jo Lashkar Nahi Rakhty..!
Love For You Is All I Feel,
Love for you is all i feel,Love for you, so true, so real,Love for you is all my life,Love for you Honey, My Prince, My Life.
Akela Sa Mahsoos Karo Jab Tanhaai Me,
Akela sa mahsoos karo jab tanhaai me,Yaad meri aaye jab judaai me,Mahsoos karna tumhaare hi paas hu main,Jab chaahe mujhe dekh lena apni parchaai me.
Everytime You Hurt Me,
Everytime you hurt me,but, i dont get angry with you.Everytime it pains,but, i dont say a word to you.…Everytime you say sorry,i forgive you on the spot.Because..Everytime ..
As We Get Older, It Becomes Difficult
As we get older, It becomes difficultto just trust and believe.It’s not that we don’t want to,but too much has just happenedin life that we just can’t.
I May Be Not The One You Dreamed Of,
I May Be Not The One You Dreamed Of,But This Is True That,You Are The One I Dreamed Of.I May Be Not The One You Re Waiting For,But This Is True That,I ..
No comments:
Post a Comment