Monday, 24 June 2013

Lady: Doctor Mere Lips Pe Infection Hogaya Hai.


I Have Two Eyes, To See You.


I have two eyes, To see you. I have two lips, To kiss you. I have two hands, To hug you. But I have one heart, To love you.



The Eyes Say, I Love U Dear,


The eyes say, I love u dear,The lips move, no words appear,If ur love is true, sincere & real,what the lips hide, the eyes reveal...



My First Kiss. A New Kind Of Kiss,


My first kiss. A new kind of kiss,like the new kind of music still playing, softly, in the distance—wild and arrhythmic, desperate. Passionate. —Lauren ..



He Kisses Like He’s Dying Of Thirst, And I’m Water.


He kisses like he’s dying of thirst, and I’m water.When he kissed me, it was like he was reaching for my soul. —Jennifer L. Armentrout



How She Felt When He Kissed Her—like A Tub Of Roses Swimming In Honey, Cologne, Nutmeg And Blackberries.


How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries. —Samuel Sullivan Cox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .