Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may your future always shine... With LOTS of LOVE Happy Birthday
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
To My Cutie Pie, Here’s Wishing You The Best Of Birthdays! Love,
To my cutie pie, here’s wishing you the best of birthdays! Love,Happy Birthday
“Maturity Has More To Do With What Types Of Experiences You’ve Had, And What You’ve Learned From Them, And Less To Do With How Many Birthdays You’ve Celebrated.”
“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
"On Your Birthday, I Wish The That You Experience One Of The Most Satisfying And Rewarding Years Of Your Life!
"On your birthday, I wish the that you experience one of the most satisfying and rewarding years of your life!Happy Birthday!"
It’s So Nice To Have A Son Like You
It’s so nice to have a son like you who brings happiness to the family, That’s why, on son’s Day, you’re wished all of the wonderful things you ..
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
No comments:
Post a Comment