One Day A Girl Asked Molvi,
One day a girl asked Molvi,Can i Kiss a Boy? Molvi Reply, NaozbillahGirl, Can i Kiss a Man? Molve Reply, AstagfirullahGirl, Can i Kiss you? Molvi, ..
And When Her Lips 👄 Met Mine, 💋 I Knew That I Could Live
And when her lips 👄 met mine, 💋 I knew that I could liveto be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever ..
His Kisses Tapped Into Deep Mines Of Memory, And The Years That Had Separated Us Fell Away As If They Were Nothing.
His kisses tapped into deep mines of memory, and the years that had separated us fell away as if they were nothing. —Lisa Kleypas
When Their Lips Met, And Their Tongues Touched, It Was Like They Were Kissing In A Hundred Different Places, And Her Senses Were Flooded With New Sensations And Old Memoires. He Kissed Her, And Their Souls Melted Into Each Other In A Melody Older Than Time.
When their lips met, and their tongues touched, it was like they were kissing in a hundred different places, and her senses were flooded with new sensations ..
He Is KÏSSING, She Is KÏSSÏNG;
He is KÏSSING, She is KÏSSÏNG;.He is KÏSSING, She is KÏSSÏNG;..Some text missing, some text missing..
Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai,
Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai, Is Mein Pyar Ka Khazaana Bhi Hai, Is Liye Chaahte Hai AapSe Ek Kiss Maangna, Aur Aaj To Maangne Ka Bahaana Bhi Hai.....happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment