On This Very Special Day For You,
On this very special day for you,I send you my love and wishes too!And hope that you will find the way,to enjoy a wonderful birthday!
Such An Amazing Child Like You Holds So Much Promise. You Are A Loving, Kind And Patient Son/daughter To Your Parents. Looking Forward To Seeing You Reach Every Milestones Of Your Life. Stay Sweet.
Such an amazing child like you holds so much promise. You are a loving, kind and patient son/daughter to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you reach ..
The First Step That I Took With You In Life,
The first step that I took with you in life,And, your help in my strive,Have made me a better person,Thanks so much grandpa,**** Happy birthday ****
Flying Papers, Multi Colors Of Balloon, Delicate Blossom,
Flying papers, Multi colors of balloon, Delicate blossom,Fantastic people, Love and laughter. What it describes?It's Your BIRTHDAY
Dark Secrets, Embarrassing Moments And Meaningful Silences – We Share Much More Than Just Genes And DNA.
Dark secrets, embarrassing moments and meaningful silences – we share much more than just genes and DNA. Happy birthday. My dear cousin.
If You're One Of The Lucky Few,
If you're one of the lucky few, you have two of life's greatest gifts in abundance: family and friends. With a cousin like you, I'm the luckiest person ..
No comments:
Post a Comment