Wednesday, 24 September 2014

I Want You To Have It All,


You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



A Birthday Is A Million Moments, Each Holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans..


A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B’DAy



Ear Or Far Wherever U Are,


ear or far wherever U are,My best wishes are with U,Aap jiyo hazaro saal,May success & joy be yours everyday,Yehi hai meri wish heart se!“Happy Birthday”



Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga, Aapke Har Kadam Par Duniya Ka Salam Hoga, Himat Se Mushkilon Ka Samana Karna Hamari Dua Hai Ki Waqt


Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt ..



Thanks For All The Things You’ve Given To Me – Love, Care, Time And Attention.


Thanks for all the things you’ve given to me – love, care, time and attention. I hope that our relationship will last forever. Enjoy your special day.



Look Outside Its So Pleasant!


look outside its so pleasant!sun smiling 4 u,tree dancing 4 u,birds singing 4 u,bcoz i requested them all to wish u:happy birthday my frnd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .