Thursday, 18 September 2014

You Are The Parents Every Kid Wished For, You Are The Couple That All Lovers Wish To Be And You Are The Strong Pillar Of Support Every Family Prays For.


Life Is A Roller-coaster Ride That You Enjoy The Most When You Have A Companion Who Laughs, Fears, Enjoys And Above All - Holds Your Hands During The Ups And Downs.


Life is a roller-coaster ride that you enjoy the most when you have a companion who laughs, fears, enjoys and above all - holds your hands during the ups ..



One Year Pass Like A Rocket,


One year pass like a rocket,You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,I wish you Happy anniversary.



You Are The Parents Every Kid Wished For, You Are The Couple That All Lovers Wish To Be And You Are The Strong Pillar Of Support Every Family Prays For.


You are the parents every kid wished for, you are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are the strong pillar of support every family prays for. ..



“I MISS YOU” Is Not Just A Word, It Is A Feeling


“I MISS YOU” is not just a word, it is a feelingThat hurts the most. You can’t express your feelingOf missing some one and no other person.I love ..



,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..



I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,


I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,What I Saw In You Was The Utmost HappinessThat Can Ever Be,Even More So On The Day When You And IBecame “We”,I ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .