Wednesday, 17 September 2014

May The Magic Of Your Love Never Fade,


Aap Dono Ki Jori Kabhi Na Toote Khuda Kare Aap Ek Dusre Se Kabhi Na Roothen. Yunhi Ek Hokar Aap Ye Zindagi Bitayein, Ki Aap Dono Se Khushyion Ke Ek Pal Bhi Na Choote.


Aap dono ki jori kabhi na toote Khuda kare aap ek dusre se kabhi na roothen. Yunhi ek hokar aap ye zindagi bitayein, ki Aap dono se khushyion ke ek pal ..



A Successful Marriage Is Based On Give & Take:


A successful marriage is based on give & take:Where husband gives money, gifts, dresses and wife takes it;And whereas wife gives advices, lectures,Tensions ..



Passing Years With Limitless Love


Another passing year means, We get older by the minute. I wish us many more anniversaries, My love for you has no limit.



Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet


Hope that ur strong, sweet&soothing bond of togetherness&its freshness&fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary



:., ,*, ,/;


:., ,*, ,/;.;;.,(v ),,//;;.;;( );;#.=:=:=*=*=:=:=.I haVe SeNt diS CoOko BiRdtO WiSh UVeryVeryHAPPYMARRIAGE



Kuch Feshley Sirf Aankhon Se Hote Hai, Dil Ke Feshley To Baton Se Hoten Hai,


kuch feshley sirf aankhon se hote hai, dil ke feshley to baton se hoten hai,koi lakh bhulane ki koshish kare par kuch rishtey khatam saanso se hote hai.........happy ..



If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now - So That I Could Love You Longer.


If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now - so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!



Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.


Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..



It’s A Special Time For Sharing


It’s a special time for sharingWarmest thoughts and wishes, too,That are coming from the hearts of thoseWho think the world of you!Happy First Wedding ..



Amongst The Million Unresolved Questions About The Reasons Of Human Existence, I’ve Got The Answer To Mine – You.


Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .