Saturday, 18 April 2015

Kisi Ek Se Karo Itna Pyar,


I'm Not A Perfect Person,


I'm not a perfect person,I make a lot of mistakes.But I really appreciate those peopleWho stay with me afterKnowing how I really am..!!



You Put The Fun In Together,


You put the fun in together,The sad in apart,The hope in tomorrow,The joy in my heart.



The Way U Look Into My Eyes


The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I ..



Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,


Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..



Jb Yaad Ka


Jb Yaad KaAngn Kholon to,Kuch Log Boht Yad aty Hen,Me guzry dinoko Sochon to,Kuch Log Boht Yaad aty Hen,Ab Jany Kis Nagri Me, Soi Pari Hy Mudat Sy,Me Raat ..



Usay Keh Do Apni Khas Hifazat Kiya Kare, MOHSIN ..!


Usay Keh do Apni Khas Hifazat kiya Kare, MOHSIN ..!Beshak Saansen Uski Hain Magar JAAN to Wo Hamari Hai..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .