Every Day, We Thank Our Lucky Stars That You Came Into Our World.
Every day, we thank our lucky stars that you came into our world. You are the sweetest boy ever. Happy birthday, son!
Having A Cousin Who Is So Close In Age Is Such A Blessing To Me. You Have Always Been There For Me Through The Ups And Downs, And I Want You To Know How Much I Appreciate Your Love And Support.
Having a cousin who is so close in age is such a blessing to me. You have always been there for me through the ups and downs, and I want you to know how ..
On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With All His Love, Luck And Care.
On your birthday, I pray to God to bless you with all His love, luck and care. You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. ..
You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.
You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
You Are A Part Of All Of My Most Favorite Chapters Of The Book Of My Life, Grandma. I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Memorable As You've Made Life For Me. Happy Birthday! Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories. Many, Many More To Come.
You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you've made life for me. ..
May Every Birthday Make You More Stunning Than You Already Are, More Funny Than You Already Are, More Stylish Than You Already Are, More Generous Than You Already Are And More Creative Than You Already Are.
May every Birthday make you more stunning than you already are, more funny than you already are, more stylish than you already are, more generous than ..
No comments:
Post a Comment