Monday, 17 August 2015

I Still Regret Missing Your Special Day!... May Allah Bless You Two With Many More Years Of Joy...


Our Anniversary Is Just


Our anniversary is justa ephemeral commemoration,anyhow our wedding is interminable.. :)Happy Anniversary!!



Thanks For Being My Wife


Thanks for being my wifeAnd always putting my faultsAside when I have to doHappy marriage anniversary



Long After Our Anniversary


Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary



Before The Clock Strikes 12,


Before the clock strikes 12,let me take the opportunity,to let you know that you,have grown a year more...Happy birthday



Love, Life And Loads Of Luck


Love, life and loads of luckHappiness, friends and a big big hugI have collected it all on my wayTo gift you on our Anniversary Day.Love you darling!



Long After Our Anniversary And This Greeting Has Been Thrown Away Think Of The Thought Behind It, Each And Everyday,


Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary



If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now – So That I Could Love You Longer.


If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now – so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!



Ye Jarsi Apk Liye


Ye jarsi apk liye /""'\ /"'"'\/ /! ! ! !\ \\ \! ! ! !/ / \_) ! ! (_/ !.....! !....!Pehen lena, ab mein apko lunday me na dekhon. *"Happy"* ..



The Most Important Thing You Fixed Was On Your Day Of Leisure;


The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure;When you fixed your eyes on me that day I'll always treasure.Happy Wedding Anniversary, my ..



How Lucky You Two Are To Make Each Other's Lives Complete!


How lucky you two are to make each other's lives complete!A very happy wedding anniversary to one of the best couples in the world



I Still Cherish The Day I Married You


I still cherish the day I married youWithout you love, what would I doThanks for being a part of meYou’ve made me special, you set me freeHappy Anniversary.



Thokar Na Lga Mujh Ko Pathar Nhi Hu Mai,


Thokar na lga mujh ko pathar nhi hu mai,Hairat se na dekh koi manzar nhi hu mai,Teri nazar me meri qadr kuch bhi nhi magar,Un se puch jinhen hasil nhi ..



Our Wedding Was Many Years Ago.


Our wedding was many years ago.The celebration continues to this day



No Greeting Card To Give..


No greeting card to give..No sweet flowers to send..No cute graphics to forward..Just a loving heart saying "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"



'Wrq Wrq Pr Tyri Ibart Tyra Fsana Tyri Hikayt"


'Wrq Wrq Pr Tyri Ibart Tyra Fsana Tyri Hikayt" "Heer""Kitaab E Hsti Jhan Sy KHoli Tyri Muhbbat Ka Baab Nikla"



Amongst The Million Unresolved Questions About The Reasons Of Human Existence, I’ve Got The Answer To Mine – You.


Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.



Your Luv Makes My Days Happeee And Bright, Into My World U Brought Pure Delight


Your luv makes my days Happeee and bright, Into my world u Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason U've given me, Our luv is true This I can see. Happy Anniversary



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



This Anniversary Is Not Only To Celebrate The Day We Married But This Is To Celebrate Every Day I Spend With The Most Precious Husband. I Love You.


This anniversary is not only to celebrate the day we married but this is to celebrate every day i spend with the most precious husband. I love you. A very ..



Badsoorat Wife:


Badsoorat Wife:Apne Husbnd SeKhirki K Parde Lagwa Do,Naya Parosi Muje Dekhne Ki Koshish Krta HyHusband:1 Bar Dekh Lene Do,PhrWo Khud Parde Lagwa Lega.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .