Thursday, 6 August 2015

Mother Iz An Undying Love,


I LUVE YOU ,


I LUVE YOU ,AND CARE 4 YOU ,VERY MUCH,MY ,ADOURABLE,NICE ,ALWAYS ,LOVING,MOM



The Moment A Child Is Born,


The moment a child is born,The mother is also born.She never existed before.The woman existed,but the mother,Never.A mother is something absolutely new.



Dastaan Mere Laad Pyar Ki Bus…,


Dastaan mere Laad Pyar Ki bus…,Ek hasti k gird ghoomti hai,Pyar Jannat se is liye hai mujhe,Ye meri”Maa” k Qadam choomti hai!Happy Mother’s Day.:-)



Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!


Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!



When You Feel You Are Alone In The Crowd,


When you feel you are alone in the crowd,When you think No.1 can understand you,When your love is rejected by others,& when you hate your Life,Just close ..



Rab Ne “Maa” Ko Ye Azmat-E-Kamal Di, Is Ki


Rab Ne “Maa” Ko Ye Azmat-E-Kamal Di, Is KiDua Pe Aye Musibat B Taal Di, Quran Ne “Maa”K Pyar Ki Is Tarhan Misal Di, Jannat Utha K“Maa” K Qadmon ..



Mommy, I Love You,


Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .