Gulabon Ko Bhi Nahi Aya Abhi Tak, Is Tarhan Khilna
Gulabon ko bhi Nahi aya Abhi Tak, Is Tarhan KhilnaSubha Ko Jis Tarhan Wo Neend Se Be'Daar Hata Hai.... *GOOD MORNING*
$alaam Ji, ('.
$alaam ji, ('. O $alaam ji, ('.') <) )> Subah ho gae ji, lo fair, '('.')' *>--( )--<* / / eni sari.. GØØD MORNING,, Be happy & ..
.* We Can Save Many Relations, If We Understand A Simple Fact That,
.* We can Save Many Relations, if We Understand a Simple Fact that,People are Not Wrong.They are Just Different than our expectations.(GOOD MORNING)
Failure Is Not The Real End
“In Life Failure is not The Real End, But It Can B the Real Beginning of Success” Have a nice Day
"Every Morning Is The Symbol Of Rebirth Of Our Life. So Forget All Yesterday's Bad Moments And Make Today Beautiful.
"Every morning is the symbol of rebirth of our life. So forget all yesterday's bad moments and make today beautiful.Have a beautiful morning!"
Knowing Others Is Intelligence,
Knowing others is intelligence,Knowing yourself is true wisdom.Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power.GOOD MORNING.
.-""-.,.-"" -.
.-""-.,.-"" -.'. I pray .' ' . 4U . ' ' . '.-""-.,.-"" -.'. Best of.' ' . Luck. ' ' . 'kal,AajAurHameshaKhush raho. ..
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,,-"'-,-""'-,-""'-,-"'-,"-,,-"-, 'DIL ,-"-,,-""-,-""-,-""-,-""-,-"-,-""-,-"Se ..
Language Has A Great Impact.
Language has a great impact.Those who speak rude cannot sell Honey;But Those who speak sweet can sell Chillies.Good Morning!
We're Not Too Close In Distance. We're Not Too Near In Miles. But Text Can Still Touch Our Hearts And Thoughts Can Bring Us Smiles.
We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.Good Morning!
Every Day Begins With A Hope And Ends With Dreams. And Every Day Starts With Some Expectation... But Ends With Experience.
Every day begins with a hope and ends with dreams. And every day starts with some expectation... but ends with experience.Good Morning!
I Was Looking Out The Windows
I was looking out the windowsthinking about the person I care most &the person that came into my mindIs you so just wanna wish u..Good Morning
Your Love Keeps Me Far From Mystery,
Your love keeps me far from mystery,And it is such I’ve found in history.Keeping you forever is all I want to do,‘Cause I could die if I lose you.Good ..
“Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge. Knowledge Is Limited. Imagination Encircles The World.”
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” Good morning
Life Doesn’t Make U Or Break U..
Life doesn’t make u or break u..Its our own mentality that decides..So“never hesitate,never feel low,wear a smile n steal d show” :-)Good Morning
No comments:
Post a Comment