Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Sister, God Bless You I’m So Blessed To Have You In My Life.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, God Bless you I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Love you . Ameen
This Day Only Comes Along Once A Year,
This day only comes along once a year,So i hope it is allright to takeAdvantage of the opportunityAnd give you my "UNEXPECTED HUG"."HAPPY ..
Happy Birthday! It's Time For You To Have An Amazing Birthday And Savor The Joy, Love And Peace We Aim To Bring You.
Happy birthday! It's time for you to have an amazing birthday and savor the joy, love and peace we aim to bring you.Wishing you Happy Birthday
I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.
I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
Aasman Ki Bulndiyo Par Naam Ho Aapka,
Aasman ki bulndiyo par naam ho aapka,Chand ki darti par mukam ho aapka,Hum to rahte hai choti si duniya me,Par kuda kare sara jhan ho aapka.
(",',")
(",',")( ;";";)(",',",',")A BIG CAKEfOr YOUWiD LOviNgTHoUghts &PrAyErstOMakEUHaPpYOnUr"BIRTHDAY"HV A WONDRFUL ..
Hoping Your Dreams Take Flight Today, So
Hoping your dreams take flight today, soyou can soar through life’s storms and sunlightwith joy in your heart and the wind beneathyour wings. Happy 16th ..
No comments:
Post a Comment