Sunday, 6 December 2015

Go My Sweet SMS - Birthday SMS Message


Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,


Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....



There’ll Be Flowers, Gifts And Fun


There’ll be flowers, Gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, A wish is on your way, To enhance the beauty of the day. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*



I Love You But I Do Not Dare To Say,


I love you but I do not dare to say, I tried to hide it , but now it's your birthday , I hope you accept my heart as a gift.



May The Joys Of 2day B Like Beautiful Flowers Filling With Pleasure The Minutes And Hours And Leaving A Fragrance That Still Lingers On In Memory, Long After Your Birthday Has Gone.


May the joys of 2day b like beautiful flowers filling with pleasure the minutes and hours and leaving a fragrance that still lingers on in memory, long ..



May Your Days Always Be Full Of Sunshine And Rain, Waterfalls And Deserts, Butterflies And Bees And Everything Else That Life Has To Offer.


May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer. May your labour ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .