Life Doesn’t Make U Or Break U..
Life doesn’t make u or break u..Its our own mentality that decides..So“never hesitate,never feel low,wear a smile n steal d show” :-)Good Morning
Get Up On Your Feet, It’s A Brand New Day
It’s time to wave goodbye to your bed, It’s time to get on your feet. Wake up, wake up, wake up! The new morning expects a deed!
GÖÖD MÖRNING
GÖÖD MÖRNING @ ,;*"S"*;, @ @ ,;*"U"*;, @ @ ,;*"B"*;, @ @ ,;*"H"*;, @ @ ,;*"A"*;, @ ,;*"*;,,;*"*;,,;*"*;, ..
"The Minute You Think Of Giving Up Any Relation,
"The minute you think of giving up any relation,think of the reason why you held it so long"Good morning and have a nice day.
Good Morning World
Good morning birds, good morning Sun, Good morning world, dreaming was a lot of fun. I have to leave my dreams, for now I cannot stay, I must welcome the ..
Subah Ki Kiran Boli Mujhse,
Subah ki kiran boli mujhse,uthkar dekho kitna haseen nazara hai,maine kaha ruk,pehle use Sms to karlun jois subah se bhi pyara hai..Gd mrng
No comments:
Post a Comment