New Day, New Reasons, New Innings, New Slogans And Parties. Keep Rocking.
New day, new reasons, new innings, new slogans and parties. Keep rocking.Happy Birthday.!
I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are So Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are so special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!
Its A Nice Feeling,
Its a nice feeling,When you know that someone likes you,Someone thinks about you,Someone needs you,But it feels much better,When you know that,Someone ..
"On Your Birthday, I Wish The That You Experience One Of The Most Satisfying And Rewarding Years Of Your Life!
"On your birthday, I wish the that you experience one of the most satisfying and rewarding years of your life!Happy Birthday!"
Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,
Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
May Your Every Birthday Is Better Than The Last Years. Celebrate Everyday Of Your Life With Excitement, Strength, Smiles And Laughter.
May your every birthday is better than the last years. Celebrate everyday of your life with excitement, strength, smiles and laughter.Wish you a Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment