Sunday, 31 January 2016

Birthday Hay Apki, Dety Hain Hum Yeh Dua


Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.


Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,


Tumhari is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,Apne Dost Ko Kya Uphar Dun,Koi Acha Sa Phool Hota To Mali Se Mangwata,Jo Khud Gulab Hai Usko Kya Gulab Dun.Happy Birthday ..



Hr Raah Aasaan Ho,


Hr Raah Aasaan Ho,Hr Raah Py Khushiyn Hun,Hr Din Khubsurat Ho,Aisa Hi Poora Jeevan Ho,Yehi Hr Din Meri Dua Hai,Aisa Hi Tumhara Har Janamdin Ho..!!!



I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are So Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.


I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are so special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!



You Know Your Are Special For Me , Its My Wish God


you know your are special for me , its my wish Godmakes your every day like your birthday.Happy Birthday



Its A Nice Feeling,


Its a nice feeling,When you know that someone likes you,Someone thinks about you,Someone needs you,But it feels much better,When you know that,Someone ..



Lifelong Friendship Is What I Want To Gift You On Your Special Day, Which Is Special For Me Too.


Lifelong friendship is what I want to gift you on your special day, which is special for me too. Happy birthday.



I Do Not Know What To Gift You On This Special Day, I Just Hope You Are Blessed With Love And Luck.


I do not know what to gift you on this special day, I just hope you are blessed with love and luck. Happy birthday.



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,


I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .