Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,
"Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
"Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine...With LOTZ LOVE"Happy BIRTHDAY ..
I Owe All My Success To You Dear Teacher, If You Wouldn’t Have Taught Me The Precious Life Lessons I Wouldn’t Have Reached At This Place. You Are A Blessing.
I owe all my success to you dear teacher, if you wouldn’t have taught me the precious life lessons I wouldn’t have reached at this place. You are a ..
WishinG U MannY MaNny HappY REturns DAy OF LifE May AllaH BrinGs All Laughter , May Allah Brings All The Joys ,
WishinG u mannY maNny happY rEturns dAy oF LifE May AllaH brinGs all laughter , may Allah brings all the joys ,This day is very imprtant 4 me, Good LucK ..
The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
Birthday Is The Day When You Feel Like A Celebrity, Because Everyone’s Attention Is Paid To You. Congratulations, My Shiny Star!
Birthday is the day when you feel like a celebrity, because everyone’s attention is paid to you. Congratulations, my shiny star!Wish You a Happy Birthday
You Are Special, You Are A Sister Who Fights With Me,
You are special, you are a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But you are so softhearted & I love you my dear sister. ..
Let The God Decorate Each Golden Ray Of The Sun Reaching You With Wishes Of Success, Happiness And Prosperity For You.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,
Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,Khuda ny Tumhen Phir Ye Din Hai Dikhaya,Hai Dua Meri Tere Liye Aye Dost,Teri Umar Me de Barkat Khudaya..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment