Monday, 7 November 2016

Dost Hote Hain Amuman Bewafa Maloom Tha


Koi Kahta Hai Dosti Nasha Ban Jati Hai,


Koi Kahta Hai Dosti Nasha Ban Jati Hai,Koi Kahta Hai Dosti Saza Ban Jati Hai,Dosti Karo Agar Dil Se To Dosti HiJeene Ki Vajah Ban Jati Hai !!



Friendship Never Speaks Volumes,


Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn”t end as long as ..



S0me Friends F0rget,Some M0ve Away,S0me Keep Silent, S0me JuSt Change,Bt I M Nt 0ne 0f Them I Rember U Just 4 Tw0 M0ments


S0me friends f0rget,Some m0ve away,S0me keep Silent, S0me juSt Change,Bt I m nt 0ne 0f them I rember U Just 4 tw0 m0ments n0w & 4everI L0ve U mu Cuteee ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .