Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Rang Barange Gubare - Birthday SMS Message


Hope Your Birthday Brings You Whatever You Want. You Deserve Happiness, Love And, Most Of All, Fun On Your Special Day.


Hope your birthday brings you whatever you want. You deserve happiness, love and, most of all, fun on your special day.Happy Birthday



Words Cannot Be Enough To Tell You What You Are To Me. Thank You For Loving Me The Way You Do. On Your Birthday, I Wish That God Blesses You With All That Your Sweet Heart Desires. I'm Really Lucky To Have Found Love In Someone Like You.


Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that ..



Happy Birthday, Cousin! From The Moment You Came Into This World, You've Been The Shiniest Apple To Hang On Our Family Tree.


Happy birthday, cousin! From the moment you came into this world, you've been the shiniest apple to hang on our family tree. That's why I love hanging ..



Words Alone Are Not Enough To Express How Happy I Am You Are Celebrating Another Year Of Your Life! My Wish For You On Your Birthday Is That You Are, Happy And Healthy, And Will Always Be! Don’t Ever Change.


Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .