Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Dua Hai Keh Zindagi Ki Har Kamyabi Pe Apka Naam Ho


A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends


A simple celebration, a gathering of friendshere is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday



I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Love.


I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and love. Happy birthday!



New Day, New Reasons, New Innings, New Slogans And Parties. Keep Rocking.


New day, new reasons, new innings, new slogans and parties. Keep rocking.Happy Birthday.!



I Am Sure This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!


I am sure this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday



The More You Weight, The Harder It's To Kidnap You.


The more you weight, the harder it's to kidnap you.So stay safe and eat birthday cake!Happy Birthday



Millions Of Greetings,


Millions Of Greetings,Thousands Of Colors,Hundreds of Wishes,Kg’s Of Cakes,Lot’s of Smiles,That’s What I Ask God 2 Give U Throughout your Life!HaPpY ..



Hope This Day Will Be


Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..



When The World Works Right, Good Things Happen To And For Good People And You Are Definitely Good People.


When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .