Friday, 19 May 2017

True Love Comes Quietly, - valentine SMS Message


You Are A Friend To Me, A Friend Who I Would Never Ever Want To Lose. I Love You More Than Anything Else In This World. Happy Valentines Day.


You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentines day.Wishing You ..



Oh, If It Be To Choose And Call Thee Mine,


Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! - Thomas Hood



You Are My Partner, My Sweetheart, My Confidant And Friend. You Are My Solitude In This Hectic World.


You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and friend. You are my solitude in this hectic world.Happy Valentine Day



You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.


You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..



Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.


Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.



Colours May Fade, The Sun May Not Shine,


Colours may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heart-beats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I will treasure 'till the ..



"Love Puts The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, And The Joy In A Heart.


"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentines Day my love."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .