This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
“Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
“Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVEHappy BIRTHDAY
Until The Occasion Of Our Wedding,
Until the occasion of our wedding, I hope this birthday fills your day with the best memories, fun and happiness.Happy Birthday
On Your Birthday, You Are Wished All That You Hope For, All That You Dream Of, All That Makes You Happy.
On your birthday, you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy. Happy birthday to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment