Friday, 2 June 2017

Kasoor Nahi Is Mein Kuch Be Unka Faraz


Khubsurat Sa Ek Pal Kissa Banjata Hai,


Khubsurat sa ek pal kissa banjata hai,Jane kab kaun zindagi ka hissa banjata hai,Kuch log zindagi me milte hain aise,Jinse kabhi na tutnewala rishta banjata ..



Who Live For You…


This is a moon which learns from you, That is a sun which respects you, There are stars which shine for you, And here, It’s me who live for you.



If I .......


If I reached for your hand , will u hold it? If I hold out my arms, will u hug me? If I go for your lips, will u kiss me? If I capture ur heart , will ..



Wherever You Go


Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I'll always be there for you. So if u r alone, there is no need to fear, Just give me a call and u kno I'll ..



Somthing Missing


A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I —————————————- U,V,W,X,Y,Z. What are you looking for? I killed all those, who were between I and U.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .