Thursday, 19 April 2018

Not In The Bed - Funny SMS Message


DAD: If You Paas In The Exam , I Will Give U 1 Cycle


DAD: if you paas in the Exam , I will give u 1 cycleSON: If I fail?DAD: I will give u 10 cycles.SON: why?DAD: puttar , Fir Tu dukaan hi kholni ae!



When U Feel Lonely And Alone


When u feel lonely and alone& cannot see any one around you,the world seems to be fading away,come along with mei’ll take u to an eye specialist ..



Mat Dekh Mere Msg Ko Itni Chahat Muhabbat Or Hasrat Se ,,


Mat Dekh Mere msg ko Itni Chahat muhabbat or Hasrat Se ,,"dost".....................Mat Dekh na. . . .Nafsiyati Hai kya?..;-p



When I Want To Fall In Love With My Text Books, My Bed Falls In Love With Me.


When I want to fall in love with my text books, my bed falls in love with me.And I believe that one should love the one who loves us!



1 Halki Si Muskuraht Hazaaron Dil Jeet Skti Hai,Zara Hass K To Dekye


1 halki si Muskuraht hazaaron dil jeet skti hai,Zara hass k to dekye ,,,,/////,,,, (@ .. @) () aay haye! aapne to Mehfil ..



After Reading The Form Filled By Santa, The Interviewrr Said: We Do Have An Opening For You.


After reading the form filled by Santa, the Interviewrr said: We do have an opening for you.Santa: What is it?Interviewer: It's not what, it's where... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .