Thursday, 19 April 2018

You Must Be So Tired By Now,


Each Time I Miss You, A Star Falls Down From The Sky. So, If You Looked Up At The Sky And Found It Dark With No Stars, It Is All Your


Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all yourfault. You made me ..



Ae Mere Sms Mere Dost K Pas Jana,


Ae mere sms mere dost k pas jana,agar wo busy ho to shoor mut machana,jub wo free ho jaye to dhere se muskurana,Aur kehna“I MISS YOU”



When I Look Into Your Heart I See Honesty,


When I look into your heart I see honesty, When I look into your eyes I see love, And when I look into your soul I see my mate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .