Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,
Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,Jis ny Tumhen Dharti Pe Bheja Humare Liye,Na Jane Q Me Intezar Kar Raha Tha,Shayad Janamdin Hai Tumhara Is Liye,Meri ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
This Is The Day For Dreaming So Take Some Time To Dream,
This is the day for Dreaming so take some time to Dream,This is the day for Celebrating so take some time to Celebrate,This is Your Birthday so take some ..
My Latest Tweet Says #Happybirthdaydad, And I Have Tagged You On My Fb Update. Your Birthday Is Trending Across All My Online Identities. Now It Is Time To Make It Real And Give You A Hug.
My latest tweet says #Happybirthdaydad, and I have tagged you on my fb update. Your birthday is trending across all my online identities. Now it is time ..
No comments:
Post a Comment