Sunday, 15 July 2018

You Are The My Best Cousin In World. That’s Because You Always Cheer Me Up When I’m Down.


You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..



When The World Works Right, Good Things Happen To And For Good People And You Are Definitely Good People.


When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!



Each New Day May Reminds You Many


Each new day may reminds you manythings, to do but one thing above all.Bring such a joy to others through your,Care and Love , that you are just a kindof ..



Have A Wonderful Birthday. I Wish Your Every Day To Be Filled With Lots Of Love, Laughter, Happiness And The Warmth Of Sunshine.


Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy Birthday



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .