Friday, 13 July 2018

I Cried On My 18th Birthday.


Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Man, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.


Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my man, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday



You Are My Hot Chocolate On A Cold Winter, Soothing The Coldness Deep In My Bones. You Are My Lemonade On A Hot Summer Day, Easing The Heat Away. You Are My Fluffy Scarf In Spring And Fall, Wrapping Me Up In Warm And Comfort.


You are my hot chocolate on a cold winter, soothing the coldness deep in my bones. You are my lemonade on a hot summer day, easing the heat away. You are ..



Your Precious Life Lessons Are The Best Gift To Me, I Am Too Small To Gift You Anything.


Your precious life lessons are the best gift to me, I am too small to gift you anything. Therefore, sending warm wishes to you on your birthday. May you ..



Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!


Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.



Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,


Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..



My Latest Tweet Says #Happybirthdaydad, And I Have Tagged You On My Fb Update. Your Birthday Is Trending Across All My Online Identities. Now It Is Time To Make It Real And Give You A Hug.


My latest tweet says #Happybirthdaydad, and I have tagged you on my fb update. Your birthday is trending across all my online identities. Now it is time ..



Tumko Aik Talkh Haqeeqat Bhi Bata Detay Hain,


Tumko aik talkh haqeeqat bhi bata detay hain, Jisko aksar ye LOG chupa detay hain, Tum nay girtay huvay PAT''TON ko to dekha hoga, APNI har saans wo TEHNI ..



You Have Circled Our Sun Again And It’s Your Birthday! I Wish You The Best, And A Seven Course Dinner Tonight. See You At Six O’clock.


You have circled our Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and a seven course dinner tonight. See you at six o’clock.Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .