Monday, 12 November 2018

Aisa Khushiyo Se Tera Nata Gehra Ho,


Mon, I Am Far From You. I Want To Go Back With You. But I Can Not. I Really Miss You. And I Wanna You Have A Happiness Life, I Bless For You.


Mon, i am far from you. i want to go back with you. but i can not. i really miss you. and i wanna you have a happiness life, I bless for you. Miss You



Teri Masrufiyat, Teri Majburi,


Teri Masrufiyat, Teri Majburi, Mere Sir Aankhon Per....Dost..Bas Tera Yun Be-Perwa Hona Mujhy Acha Nahi Lagta..!



God Gave U 2 Legs To Walk, 2 Hands To Hold, 2 Ears To Hear, 2 Eyes To See. But Why Did He Give U Only 1 Heart?


God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .