Friday, 16 November 2018

:*"'** - New Year SMS Message


New Year Aa Raha Hai,


New year Aa Raha hai,Agar koiGhaltiGustakhiWaghera Ho GayeHoToPlz..Plz..Abhi Maafi Mang Lo,Main Bohut Achay Mood may Hoon,,,,,,,,,,,/DX



"In This New Year, I Wish You Achieve All Your Goals In Life,


"In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life,And get success at every step of life, enjoy a rocking year."



Regardless Of What Each Nightfall Steals From Our Life, May Dawn Give Us Another Day To Weave New Hopes And Dreams.I Wish You Happy New Year From The Bottom Of My Heart.


Regardless of what each nightfall steals from our life, may dawn give us another day to weave new hopes and dreams.I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom ..



Even If It’s A New Year And Things May Change, I Hope To Continue Our Partnership And Keep Up This Bond Efficiently For Many More Years To Come.


Even if it’s a new year and things may change, I hope to continue our partnership and keep up this bond efficiently for many more years to come. Wish ..



Wishing U A Very Happy New Year!


Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear, Let all ur Dreams be Clear, Never put Tear, Please Hear, I want to tell one thing in ur Ear Wishing u a very Happy “NEW ..



Sabke Dilo Mein Ho Sabke Liye Pyaar,


Sabke Dilo mein ho sabke liye pyaar,Aane wala har din laye Khushiyon ka tyohar,Iss ummid ke saath aao bhulke sare gum,New Year 2017 ko hum sab kare WELCOME!



Ho Aapki Life Me Khushionka Mela,


Ho aapki life me khushionka mela,Kabhi na aaye koi jhamela,Sada sukhi rahe aapka basera.I wish you a very happy & NEW YEAR "2011"Have a nice ..



In The New Year, U May Get:


In the New Year, U may get:N- NewE-EnergyW- WorkingY-YourE-Efforts forA-AmazingR-ReturnsWish U a very eventful New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .