I Am Not Old, I Woke Up, I Lifted My Arms, I Moved My Knees, I Turned My Neck. Everything Made The Same Noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"
I am not old, I woke up, I lifted my arms, I moved my knees, I turned my neck. Everything made the same noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"I came to a conclusion, ..
Interviewr : What Is Difference Between Landline And Cellfon,
Interviewr : what is difference between landline and cellfon,.............Killing answer by Pappu,.................Pappu : landline me number ungliyon ..
Talent Merit To Mere Mein Koot-koot Ke Bhara Hai,
Talent Merit to mere mein koot-koot ke bhara hai, phark bas itana hai ki thoda baarik koot diya,ab nikal hi nahin raha.
Larky Waly: Hamen Aisi Larki Chahiye,
Larky Waly: Hamen Aisi Larki Chahiye, Jo Ziyada Khati Piti Na Ho,Chup Chap Sab ki Suny Aur Ziyada Baat Na Kery...Larki Waly: Janab! Aisi Larki to Aap ko ..
Doctor Implants A New Ear To A Man.
Doctor implants a New Ear to a man.Man: You idiot, you gave me a woman’s earDoctor: It makes no differenceMan: It does,Now I hear everythingbut understand ..
No comments:
Post a Comment