Thursday, 21 February 2019

Wabasta Hain Suraj Se Kirnain Chand Se Sitare Samandar Se Sahil


A Candle May Melt And Its Fire May Die,


A candle may melt and its fire may die,But the love that you’ve given will stay,As a flame in my heart.I’ll always love you…



Wo Darti Hai Ka Main Apna Dil Kisi Ko Na Dey Doon??,,


Wo Darti Hai Ka Main Apna Dil Kisi Ko Na Dey Doon??,,Nadaan Hai ,Ye Bhi Nahe Janti k Tooti Hui Chezen Koi Nahe Leta....????



We Never Get, What We Want. We Never Want What We Get. We Never Have, What We Like. We Never Like, What We Have.


We never get, what we want. We never want what we get. We never have, what we like. We never like, what we have.Still we live,still we love ,still we hope.



I Hope Dat U Finally Undrstand,


I hope dat u finally undrstand,dat I will luv u until d end,bcoz ur not just my girl,u r also my best frnd!



There Was A Boy And Girl,


There was a Boy and Girl,they loved each other very much,One day girl died,from heaven she said to boy "Ek wada tha tere har wade k pichhe,tu milega har ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .