Wednesday, 21 August 2019

Friends In Heart - Friendship SMS Message


Friend Should Be Like Zero


friend should be like zero, when you tried to add, subtract and multiply they remain same. But when you divide them,they became infinity!!



SACHI DOSTI BEZUBAN HOTI HAY ,


SACHI DOSTI BEZUBAN HOTI HAY ,YE TO AANKHON SE BAYAN HOTI HAY ,DOSTI MEIN DARD MILE TO KYA HUA ?DARD MEIN HI TO APNO OR PARAYON KI PEHCHAN HOTI HAY !!!!!



Friendship Is A Wonderful Word,


Friendship is a wonderful word,it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful,a gift of great value!



O Friend, I’m All Yours, Teach Me To Love,


O friend, I’m all yours, teach me to love,I’ve left the world and come, teach me love..When my companion cares for me,Why should I care for the world..The ..



If I Got Your Smile,


If I got your smile,I don’t need flowers,If I got your voice,I don’t need music,If you speak to me,I don’t need anybody else,If you are my friend,I ..



Dosti Har Chehre Ki Muskaan Hoti Hai,


Dosti har chehre ki muskaan hoti hai, dosti sukh - dukh ki pehchaan hoti hai, koi rooth jaye to dil pe mat lena, kyunki dosti zara si ..



Kabhi Ankahi Baaton Ki Ada Hai Dosti,


Kabhi ankahi baaton ki ada hai Dosti, Kabhi Gam ki dawa hai Dosti, Kami hai Pujne walon ki, Warna zameen par khuda hai DOSTI. Be Friends ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .