Your Success And Happiness Lies In You. Resolve To Keep Happy, And Your Joy And You Shall Form An Invincible Host Against Difficulties.
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.Advance Happy New ..
My Wishes For You, Great Start For Jan,
My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb, Peace for March,No worries for April, Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.Have a lucky ..
What The Future Holds For Us,
What the future holds for us,depends on what we hold for the,future. May all your days be,beautiful and bright.. Keep your,face to the sunshine Let a series,beautiful ..
As I Think About Our Friendship And How Happy It Has Made Me, I Want To Wish You Happiness In The Year To Come.
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come. Happy New Year 2017
Khushi Ki Parchhaiya Ka Naam Ha Zindgi ,
khushi ki parchhaiya ka naam ha zindgi ,Ghamo ki gahhriyo ka naam ha zindgi ,Ek pyaara sa yaar hai humara ,Usi ki pyari si hassi ka naam hai zindgi ,!! ..
May This New Year God Grants You Five Things;
May this new year god grants you five things;Sun, to warm you,Moon to charm you,An Angel to protect you,True love, to care for you,A friend, to listen ..
No comments:
Post a Comment