Sunday, 22 September 2019

A Celebration Isn’t Complete Without Some Reflection And Introspection.


On Your Birthday, I Wish That You Experience One Of The Most Satisfying And Rewarding Years Of Your Life!


On your birthday, I wish that you experience one of the most satisfying and rewarding years of your life!Happy Birthday!



Yahi Dua Karta Hu Khuda Se,


Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,Aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.


Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!



Have A Wonderful Birthday. I Wish Your Every Day To Be Filled With Lots Of Love, Laughter, Happiness And The Warmth Of Sunshine.


Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .