Sunday, 8 September 2019

Minutes R Small, - Friendship SMS Message


Kismat Par Aitbar Kisko Hai,


Kismat par aitbar kisko hai,Mil jaye khushi inkaar kisko hai,Kuch majburian hain mere dost,Warna judai se pyaar kisko hai



My Friends Are Very Special Because They're Funny, Friendly, Crazy, Nuts, Mental, Daft, Kind And Caring.


My friends are very special because they're funny, friendly, crazy, nuts, mental, daft, kind and caring.But most of all, they are all the more special ..



Our Friendship Has Become Our HABIT


Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H - A BIT remains. Take out A, Still BIT remains, Finally take out B, still IT remains….



Daulat Aur Sohrat Sabke Pas Hai,


Daulat Aur Sohrat sabke Pas Hai, Khushiya Aur Ghum Sabke Naseeb Mein Hai, Pyar Aur Nafrat Sabke Dil Mein Hai, Par Khush-naseeb Hai Hum kyonki Tum Jaisa ..



When I Miss A SPECIAL PERSON


When I miss a SPECIAL PERSON, I don't have to go too far, I just have to look inside my HEART, Coz that's always where YOU are, MY DEAR FRIEND!



I Will Always Be Around


Don't ever give up when u r down, It doesn't matter if u fall many times, Just remember that each time u fall, I'll never let u reach the ground, Trust ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .