Saturday, 21 September 2019

Zara Si Ranjish Pe Na Chhoro WAFA KA DAMAN D0ST


When I Am Walking Infront Of You


When I’m walking in front of you,I’m protecting you. When I’m beside you I’m there for you, when I’m behind you, I’m ..



1=2 My 2 Eyes Looking At U,


1=2 my 2 eyes looking at U,3+2= 5sense missing U,4+3= 7days thinking of U,5+7= 12months dreaming abt U,but99+1=100years...i need a sweet friend like U,No ..



Dil Ke Jajbaat Ki Aawaz Nahi Hoti,


Dil ke jajbaat ki aawaz nahi hoti, Ikraar mein suron ki barsaat nahi hoti, Nigahein bayan kar deti hai saari dastaan, Dosti lafzon ki mohataaz ..



Friendship Is Not A Word,


Friendship is not a word,Not merely a relationship.Itz a silent promise saying,”I was”,”I am”&”I will be you...



Wese Tum Na.....


wese tum na.....bohatcute,smart,intellegent,nice,loving,caring,dashing,adorable,marveellous,attractive,friendly,or lovelybanday kamsg parhrahay ho!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .