Thursday, 23 January 2020

Here’s No Next Time Than Ur B’day For Wishing You


Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,


Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..



It Is Your Special Day, So Make It Grand,


It is your special day, so make it grand,Sing out loud and lift up your hands.Cakes, chocolates and pastries, the treats are real,Just say what you want, ..



Dur Hai To Kya Hoa Aaj Ka Din To Hame Yaad Hai,


Dur hai to kya hoa aaj ka din to hame yaad hai, Tum na sahi par tumhara saya to hamare sath hai, Tumhe lagta hai hum sab bhul jate hai Par dekhlo tumhara ..



The Best Parts Of My Day Are The Times Spent With You. You Are A Truly Spectacular Wife, And I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Spectacular As You Are.


The best parts of my day are the times spent with you. You are a truly spectacular wife, and I hope your birthday is just as spectacular as you are.Happy ..



I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind.


I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..



Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.


Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .