Friday, 17 January 2020

It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You,


It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others


It is very nice to wish good things to othersbut wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year.Many ..



I Know You, My Little Sister


I know you, my little sisteryou are waiting you gift.Dear this time i havea special gift for you.I hope you would like it.Happy birthday my little sister!



I Love You But I Do Not Dare To Say,


I love you but I do not dare to say, I tried to hide it , but now it's your birthday , I hope you accept my heart as a gift.



MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, A VERY HAPPY AND AMAZING DAY TO YOU.


MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, ..



To Greet You On Your Birthday,


To greet you on your birthday, love is a gift of nature you are blessed with. Love is like fragrance of roses which intimates your surroundings. Love makes ..



If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..



A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,


A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,As You Celebrate Your Birthday Today,I Want To Wish YouA Very Happy And Special Birthday AndConfirm To You ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .