Friday, 3 November 2006

Wishing You A Day Of Fun


Count The Age, Not The Wrinkles You Have. Count The Blessings And Wonderful Experiences You’ve Had, Not The Mistakes You’ve Made.


Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. I wish you happy ..



Each Birthday Is A Gift Of Love, Joy And Wonder From God.


Each birthday is a gift of love, joy and wonder from God. Celebrate to your heart's content and your soul's fulfilled. Happy birthday.



Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..



"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.


"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"



I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday


I feel so lucky to have you in my life. We were born to be together, so let us celebrate it today! Happy birthday boyfriend dear!



On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With


On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .