Let The Exciting Things Happen Today,
Let the exciting things happen today,Air full of flying balloonsCheeks full of cakes & kisses,and let me Love & Hug you a little louder today.Stay Happy ..
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
Congrats To You, My Old Friend,
Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..
Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.
Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..
B4 1 Day,
B4 1 Day,B4 2 Night,B4 2 Sunsets,B4 msg charges high,B4 network jam,B4 someone wishes U,I wishe U In advanceA VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYGod Bless U.....!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment