Birthday Girl, Today’s Your Day! Time To Eat Cake, Sing Songs, And Play! There Are So Many Ways To Have Birthday Fun–Here’s Hoping You Get To Do Every One!
Birthday girl, today’s your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun–Here’s hoping you get to do ..
Son, You're Our Greatest Blessing. May Your Birthday And All Your Tomorrows Be Blessed With Everything Good In Life!
Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!Happy Birthday
If You Thought I Was Simply Going To Give You Good Wishes On Your Happy Birthday And Walk Away, You're So Wrong! I'm Here To Ask For A Birthday Party And A Return Gift Too!
If you thought I was simply going to give you good wishes on your Happy Birthday and walk away, you're so wrong! I'm here to ask for a Birthday party and ..
Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment