I Know That I’m Inside Your Heart
I may not remember that I was inside you, but I know that today I’m inside your heart, I thank you for all the love and affection, A Mother’s Day ..
Mother Iz An Undying Love,
Mother iz an undying love,A love beyond compare,z da 1 you take ur troubles to,she iz the one who really cares.Mother you are all of this and more,I love ..
Smiles Of Happy Sunshine,
Smiles of happy sunshine,Arms of everlasting luv,Touch of sweet roses,There is magic in the airWhenever ur there,Mother, everything to U I owe,May all ..
Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!
Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!
If You Want 2 See 2 Heaven On The Earth,,,
If you Want 2 See 2 Heaven on the Earth,,,You Must See your Mother,You should Touch her Feet.Because ur Mother is Example of Paradise.Happy Mother’s ..
When I Think About All That You Have Done For Me, So Much Is Left To Say But It Will Never Be Enough.
When I think about all that you have done for me, so much is left to say but it will never be enough.I love you so much, Mom. Thanks for everything.Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment