Have A Lucky And Wonderful New Year !
My wishes for you in the year Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for ..
May Your Hair, Your Teeth,
May Your Hair, Your Teeth,Your Face-Lift, Your Abs AndYour Stocks Not Fall;And May Your Blood Pressure,Your Triglycerides,Your Cholesterol,Your White Blood ..
As The Year 2015 Draws To An End,
As the Year 2015 Draws To An End,I Want To Thank The Special People, Who Touched My Life With Their Concern & Made My Life More Meaningful,You are ..
Time Of New Beginnings
Remember the laughter, the joy, the hard work, and the tears. And as you reflect on the past year, also think of the new one to come. Because most importantly, ..
I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,
I met love, health, peace and joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your address hope they arrived safely. Happy New Yea
In This New Year, I Wish You Achieve All Your Goals In Life,
In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life,And get success at every step of life, enjoy a rocking year.Happy New Year 2018
No comments:
Post a Comment