Birthday Girl, Today’s Your Day! Time To Eat Cake, Sing Songs, And Play! There Are So Many Ways To Have Birthday Fun–Here’s Hoping You Get To Do Every One!
Birthday girl, today’s your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun–Here’s hoping you get to do ..
Such An Amazing Child Like You Holds So Much Promise. You Are A Loving, Kind And Patient Son/daughter To Your Parents. Looking Forward To Seeing You Reach Every Milestones Of Your Life. Stay Sweet.
Such an amazing child like you holds so much promise. You are a loving, kind and patient son/daughter to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you reach ..
Wishes Of Happiness Especially For You,
Wishes of happiness especially for you,Not just on your birthday but all the year throughWishing You a Happy Birthday
Apun Wishing You A Wonderful, Super Duper, Zabardast, Xtra Bariya,
Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya, xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......MUN CHAHI KHUSHI ..
If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
Words Cannot Be Enough To Tell You What You Are To Me. Thank You For Loving Me The Way You Do. On Your Birthday, I Wish That God Blesses You With All That Your Sweet Heart Desires. I'm Really Lucky To Have Found Love In Someone Like You.
Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that ..
No comments:
Post a Comment