The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
We Just Want To Share Our Merchandise Of Happiness And Wishes , To Tell You We Care. Have A Beautiful Birthday And An Even Better Year!
We just want to share our merchandise of happiness and wishes , to tell you we care. Have a beautiful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday
I’m Wishing You Another Year
I’m wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
A Smile Is The Simple Curve,
A smile is the simple curve,that sets everything straight in mind,And also wipes face wrinkle far away,Hoping that u ll share a lot of happiness,And receive ..
Step By Step The Journey Goes On,
Step by Step the Journey Goes on,Little by Little it May seem so Long.Forget About Your Past, You can't change it,Forget about your Future, You cant Predict ..
Happy Birthday To The Most Awesome Soul I Know,
Happy birthday to the most awesome soul I know,I may not show,You on a daily basis, but I love you a lot,From my very thought,Love you grandpa,Happy birthday ..
No comments:
Post a Comment