Monday, 5 November 2007

Thinking Of You - Birthday SMS Message


AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,


AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......MUN CHAHI KHUSHI ..



Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,


Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,Apki Zindagi Mein Hun Itni Khushiyan Keh Gham Dhikyi Na Dy.!!!Happy Birthday Bro



Its A Dedicated Ceremony,


Its a dedicated ceremony,an aniversary, but not wedding.The easy way to tell isits birthday.Have a smile in all the way& have a lovely birthday.



Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,


Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..



The Secret To Staying Young Is To Live Honestly, Eat Slowly, And Lie About Your Age.


The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.Happy Birthday



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



You Are The Best Of You Kind, The Light In Your Peer Group.


You are the best of you kind, the light in your peer group. Just wanna wish u the most Joyous and fun-tastic Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .